Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wrap up your life ^^

Today as usual, had an intensive working day in the office. But it doesnt shove me away from my holiday mood. Today I've been building clouds in the air counting down for my trip to Malacca, despite having a hard time working in the morning, LOLX!

And before my holiday moment for tomorrow morning, I had nothing much to fill my free time at night. So I've decided to wrap some of the gifts for my fella Bodo gang! XD

Though it wasn't complete yet (due to the fact tat i do not have enuf wrapping paper for a couple of pressies) hahaha!

Here's some of the masterpiece...!!


Looks...errr...rather messy but....


*Disclaimer!!*

Guys got a reason for not be able to expand their creativity or perfection on gifts.
We should be spared if we cant wrap nice gifts XD...!

It looks even worst in real life...tho it looks slightly decent here, hehehe...!

Pressies for Xmas, I still have a couple of pressies to wrap, but i cant wait to blog bout these 1st.
Anyway, I wish whoever happens tat read this post a happy wrapping moment for Xmas.

No comments: