Monday, December 21, 2009

Frenzy is Malacca - Day One

Malacca! Objective: Eat! Hunt! Pictures! and Chill!

We did it all in a 3 days 2 nites trip...! Its been such a long time since i stay away from my lappie...! :D and amusingly, I was happy to keep myself away from internet and lappie for awhile, seeing that I've put up addictive dose to stay online all the time, hahaha!

*******************

I should go to the main event shall I? We've organized this some time ago, I am lucky to have gathered my hometown frenz along with Fish for a trip here xD.


This is where we stay, The Tang House! It has a very old-school, classy concept...! Unlike those posh hotels or chalet we see around us haha! But i am sure caucasian tourists will love something like this. Rental? It ain't pricey, we rented 2 big room and paid RM70 for a nite. =D
Its placed in a very strategic location, right next to Jonker Street, and we can save energy walk all the way...!


Next, Jonker Street! We took off to the street to hunt for food. And here we are taking pictures of some of the these "Jonker" ambience

Xmas shirt display, looks like Sungei Wang without a rooftop as you can see! XD


Very classy music player~ all for the love of antique collectors :D

For those who loves Bruce Lee!



***********************

This is sumthin' people would like to eat when they are in Malacca...! Chicken Rice Ball shop, they have a queue that's longer than a year end mega sale!! We decided to queue along for lunch, since we have whole day xD..!


Snippy snaps on some of the famous rice balls, yumm yumm!


After our lunch, we decided to had a little exercise! So we made up our mind to walk to central plaza and shopping malls =D

Most of the time we dun walk...we need some directions.

And we realized sometimes we dun even need to buy a map....


Some of the snapshots we took while we're on our journey to the MALL! xD

And even by the time we reached Dataran Pahlawan, stomach was calling for help...

This is to help relieve the dying stomach. Cheese n' Chicken crepes. Its not uncommon, we can get this outside of Ikano as well, LOL!


I had Omelette Fried Rice for dinner together with a teh tarik. It is after this meal, we went for the movie, Avatar! (I am so gonna blog bout this after I am done with Malacca's posts!!)


After dinner, no doubt its supper hahaha! We walked back to Jonker street again.

Not so fortunate...its raining like cats n dogs!! I cant seem to see alot of stalls opened. So we had a hearty light supper :D

Very cheappp dim summm, 6 for RM3 xD...! I wish i ate more tat day

and Chicken Kuey Teow soup...light.... I asked aunty "Curry Mee please" and she said "No more curry arr! u wan take this la~!" so tis is wat we can eat tat day -.-"



So here's for our first day...eat watever we can, and save our stomach for the second day!

More to come....~ we shall wait for my blog for next day :D adios for now....~~