Monday, December 14, 2009

Love Happens <3

I went for a present hunt and movie with Sylvia. Since she wanted to spend a day outside, might as well we watch some movie. During our last movie session with our gang, she already said, "I wanna watch this movie!" hahahaha!

And so that's it, we watched this movie, Love Happens, starring Aaron Eckhart and Jennifer Aniston.


*WARNING: Contents below are spoilers, do not read if you want to watch this movie*



I first thought this is another type of lovey dovey movie, about a guy dating girl and voila happy ending, but it wasnt what I expected, lolx. And opposite, due to the fact that its not those typical love story, it inspired me =)

Its a story of a writer (Aaron Eckhart), who wrote about how people should go on with their lives. After losing sumthin in their life, they should face the reality and move on with life... I wouldn't want to go in-depth, that will take me a whole day hahahaa!!

What inspires him to write it is coz he lost his wife 3 years back and wanted people to face their lives even if they have lost sumthin' that's very important. In the process of the story, he met a girl (Jennifer Aniston) whom he felt in love with. And how she supported him and make him face the challenges of his life.


Well, its a pretty emo show, lolx. I can see ppl sitting next to me were crying watching this show XD. So I assumed it does moved people in a way :D


*************
And thinking bout it, this movie brought up to life of viewers. Its meaning visualize the importance of confronting what we scared the most..In life, we should face the things that we fear the most, and this is how we can continue to move on in our lives.

No comments: