Saturday, December 12, 2009

A pressie from many many miles away

Yesterday I worked very hard in the office, and went for a gathering with some of my ex-colleagues and colleagues all together. And wasted most of our salivas talking bout our "bad" experiences in my company hahaha!! And I got back home after that, with eyes half blurry, and head half drowsy...I donated half of my energy just on my job.


I got back home and here I saw this small letter ...~ *peek at it* and it took me out with a surprise, it was from LA!
And seeing the letter head, without second thought I am convinced this is from my online Mommie Tiff! I was so touched when I first see it.... We haven't been contacting each other very often ever since the last 2 years. And didn expect that she will send me gifts for Xmas :D



This is the card I received from her in the attached letter itself. My first Xmas card for 2oo9!! LOL! It looks simple and cute, I dun deny loving it <3 or shall i say it looks 'simply cute' LOL!


She's a cute mommie, her voice sounded cute too... Nonetheless, I cant deny that she does have a very matured handwriting...~ Here's her salutation to me, Casey "monkey" XD


This keychain has been added to my other collections of Spidey keychain :D

And I received a very very stunning light-flickering contact cards...!! This is my fav, its not common to have spotted these stuff here in this country. Which I find it extra precious to me lolx, I am gonna keep it like a diamond! haha


All 3 items for the love of a son, she really whole-heartedly gave me the happiness of the day. Although, I am freakin' tired right now (1.30am after working all day @.@).

But mom, your gifts and your effort made my day!!! Ur my best online Mom i've ever known!! Merry Xmas to you!!! <333

No comments: