Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sudden crave for a muse :D

Recently have been flooding myself with some different song genres... I shoved from some typical billboard songs to country rock and now, alternative rock :D

In da midst of rephrasing my interest to alt rock...I realized I was addicted by a UK band, Muse... It was funny tat i used to listen to their songs and I said it was boring. Now i'm turning the plate over!! I felt in love with their songs, how ironic, hahaha!


Sometimes their music are different compared to common billboard songs , they are unique! This is why i find it interesting...instead of just hitting on songs tat have been played on the radio most of the time.


Cover for their latest album, 'The Resistance' for 2009...most of the songs in the album is a killer! I luv it because again, their music are genuine :D


Current Muse cravings in my playlist:

1. Stockholm Syndrome
2. Time is Running Out
3. Hysteria
4. Butterflies and Hurricane
5. Knights of Cydonia
6. United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)
7. Supermassive Black Hole


In new album:-

1. Uprising
2. Resistance
3. Undisclosed Desires


Now, sharing one of my favourite track of all, Stockholm Syndrome! This is what I call music :D

No comments: