Saturday, December 12, 2009

Work diary - today

Since I've gotta rush with many many projects in the Xmas month, I've got no choice but to give up my Saturday to go to the office. Supervising all the part timers, and there goes my whole day ><" In order to pamper myself with delicacies, I've made up my mind...starting with a fast-food-huntin' galore!! (Wait a minute....fast food...~ hmmmm instead of pamper, I should be saying that I suffocate myself with alot of high calories and high cholesterol food, XD)

Company do not give OT, food claims are the one and only benefit they can provide to whoever that works on weekend.

Funny how this stingy company organize food claims, its embarassing but i still wanna point out:
  1. Staff can only claim for 3 meals in a day, which is breakfast, lunch and dinner
  2. Each meal will be entitled a maximum charge of RM10. Should it exceed RM10, staff has to bear the cost.
  3. Each meal have to be charge under ONE single receipt.
  4. Should staff skip breakfast, claims for breakfast will be forfeited. Therefore, only RM20 remaining.

Complicated isn't ?? I was confused when I talked to finance the first time about these ><" As a conclusion, they will only pay RM30 for food claim...
They play by the rules, and I will play by their rule carefully.

I squeeze the claims clean (I am not gonna eat something that's TOO cheap)...trying to find the expensive yet reasonable meals I can get. First thing comes to mind, ohhh yeaaaaa high cholesterol fast foodie!! :D So here goes my timetable for my 3 meals today...


9.30am a sunrise with a morning breakie

When I think of having breakfast, that I dun have to pay, 1st thing that comes to mind...mcD breakkie!!! I havent been eating a decent breakfast for a long time (needless to say, i forgot the last time i had my mcD breakfast) . I walked out of train station, first thing I do is to step into nearest mcD, lolx! Sausage Mcmuffin with Egg, hashbrown and an orange juice gave a start for my fast food hunt :D


12.45pm mcdonald-ing for lunchie

When I realized its lunch break, I've been thinking all the same questions "what to eat next?" "what shall I have?" And my brain freeze, I cant think of anywhere to go, instead I go back to mcD to hit on their lunch McValue meal. I had a Big Mac...i've eaten this for god knows how long, bt i didn know it tastes that nice when i eat it alone XD


5.40pm feast for an early dinner with chickens

Early dinner? Yea, I wanted to claim for all three meals...and I wanna leave office early...therefore I've gotta eat early...! hahahaa!
But, dun ask me why I ended up eating KFC -.-" coz i really dun have any idea. In fact I was a little full when i ordered, so I dun find it tasty when i eat it LOL!


**************

Dinner closed my food hunt for the day, I haven't bite anything since KFC until now hahaha!!
And that's it! No more fast food for a week! Case closed XD

No comments: