Tuesday, March 17, 2009

When u put a smile on ur face....

Today i was on my way back home, packed like canned sardines inside the train, and bored.
And here i saw this office lady, she looked kinda younger than me~
What intrigues me to blog about this is her look on her face, lolx! I wasn't saying i had a crush haha!
Its the fact that this lady smiled to almost everyone inside the train. She looks happy, but i was so curious, is she in a hypo mood...??

Thinking too much and i was actually lookin' at her, feeling weird, "why is she smiling at everyone? she striked a lottery or sumthin?"

While i was watching, she looked up and stare at me giving me the same smile.
Maybe i think she's weird, but seeing that smile made me feel good.


Its how natural how a human reacts...whenever ppl smile at u, ur mood will at least feel slightly better~ He/she might nt noe u but nothing wrong putting a smile.
I've been thinking maybe chances of feeling all moody or down is reduced if you can at least pull up a smile.



*A smile costs Nothing :) But a tear's cost is not being happy :(*

*A smile happens in a flash but its memory can last for a lifetime.*

*Smile, you never know that it actually makes u feel so much better. Its contagious!*

3 comments:

Connie Lam said...

♥ someone always kap lui inside lrt XD

Kc LoH said...

tis is nt considered kap lui la :p
it was meant for sumthin meaningful i write it XD

SylviaLuLu said...

someone KAP LUI at lrt har... hmph~~~!!!!