Thursday, March 19, 2009

Some of this valuable lesson =)

I went out with my frenz for dinner and hangouts..~ And today i learnt sumthin valuable from them...
See that people live different life and experience different things. I will always like to listen to what they have to share and somehow learn something from what they have involved themselves into.

Here's one thing i realize i must start to realize and do!
Being myself for so many years, i am not young anymore and its time to realize the commitment i should be putting myself in...

Therefore, its time for myself to fully concentrate all my attention on my career...

Other things can wait and for this moment i i should just put it aside.

Without a stable career and stepping stone, i would not go anywhere. Most important i will not be heading to some other things i wanna do...

*this post may be boring, but its part of my thinking and motivation to move one step ahead*

here i find this words from a friend of mine. Which is kinda interesting...

Sometimes we know that certain things should be done. But we did not realize that we're not doing it at all.
Eg. we know that we need to have good attitude to do our work. But we didn realize that we are not doin it correctly...

Book currently reading:

Rules of Wealth by Richard Templar

No comments: