Thursday, February 26, 2009

wHo's iNto SinGiN'..???

Singing!
Yesterday I had dinner with my fellow colleagues, and we stumbled upon this topic. Basically, they know that I love singing.

So the question from them were bumped on me, asking "Since u like singing so much, have u ever sing on stage or perform before?"
i was like "Huh? Nope never before..."
They were surprised and replied, "Why didn u? Since u like it sooo much??!"
The next thing I did is scratching my head , lolx!
I told them, "Actually i want to give a try working as a part-time singer in a cafe/bar. Its not for money but i just wanna enjoy the experience singing for people"

They were enthusiasted hahaha! And one of them wanted me to contact a fren who's working part-time in a cafe, they were serious!!
I hold them off, lolx...! Coz i'm not prepared for all this yet, for a person who has never perform on stage before...who knows i might have stage fright? xDD

I love singing very much and its weird how i develop my deep passion on this.
(Well, a note here, hahahaha! I love singing doesnt mean i can sing well, there are times when i can't sing a particular song, i will sound like a barbarian or half-slaughtered chicken)

I started singing like 5 years ago. Before that, a very outdated guy, i didn really get too much exposure from the outside & entertainment XD. So there's this time when I studied in KL and shared a house with my ex-housemates. They brought me to sing at a KTV and that's when i 1st started to love singing....until now!!

Whenever i feel down or happy i'll sing, it will express my mood and release watever feeling i have in heart...That's how music and songs become part of my life :)

One unfortunate situation, I dun have proper singing lesson nor join any choirs before... watever singing practice i have to learn all by myself. I dun really practice much :p only try practice some basics eg. falsetto, vocal range, pitching...and tried acapella on different songs.
Here is one of da website that provide some simple training, interested ones or serious singers can just have a look at it :)

http://www.musicaltheatreaudition.com/performance/voice/lessons/index.html


**Happy singing**

No comments: