Sunday, February 22, 2009

Midnite walk...!

Finally my second post on the blog haha! My second post after soooo many months and this is sooo obvious, *smack head*
I did some modification and grooming on the layout, it takes days to get ready to post something. Besides another reason is tat, i dun even know what to blog actually lolx!

Well how it started is tat yesterday i went out with my gang of sot hometown frenz for late nite supper (Keiko, Lala, Hou and Wilson).
We parked the car outside Hou's place and walked north uphill....
And initially we were supposed to find Wilson (who went strolling with his dog in the middle of nite O.o). We walked north for 'bout 10 mins to meet up with the dog owner, yet we met up at the wrong place and dog owner was at the south side of the entrance -.-" . In the end we have to walk back to the area we 1st stop (wasted another 10mins again...).

Cut all da crap lolx! I wanna intro my fren's new dog on my blog. This is Wilson's son, meet Bobby the Brown lol...its a cute dog, although its just a few months old but it looks big for his age.

No comments: