Saturday, November 19, 2011

Go hook some of the seafood!

I was making comparison between shops. Who made the best franchised fish n'chips in KL??
I guess it doesnt take too long to guess, there's only two that's more commonly known, none other than Manhattan Fish Market and Fish and Co. 

I had MFM for awhile and I wanted to make some comparison of it with FnCo. 
But to tell the truth, both the shops menu are pricey and they cost about the same. And I find FnCo make a better fish n chips than MFM, despite not having much outlets here. 

Here is the Fish n Co in One Utama~ 

Great old Fish and Chips! Deep fried Dory with New York cheese toppings. It makes a classic bite!

Grilled Dory served with Garlic rice and chips. 

Holy smoke! (You must be thinking what's this) Its supposed to be Grilled Salmon Salad. And it was half eaten before I could remember taking the pic 


No comments: