Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spare the stomach for my BIG feast xD

Yesterday I went shopping for my necessity stuff and had dinner for fishy Fish's early birthday...when it comes to eating, it was nothing very complicated, just to have something to spare our stomach.
Our dinner was quite hmmmm huge tat it kills my motivation to keep fit all this while hahaha!




Had our dinner at Chili's Grill and Bar....~ for people who had eaten kinda pricey western foodies, perhaps you would have tried this =D

Anyway, this is still my fav south western restaurant! =D It was quite pricey though, but foodies in the menu worth all the cent you spent lolx!


They served American food that was kinda influenced by Tex-Mex cuisine. The ambience and decoration they put up were practically south-western concept I would say, fitting the simple Mexican resto theme.
Alrightey, lets eat! Vamos a comer!!




For drinks, that will be like well....rather simple lolx! Here's the coffee for coffee lover...~ and I would like to promote the sugar packaging from the resto xD



I had my apple juice, which tasted more like sugar than fruit to me...But i wouldn't mine bottomless drink in any case =D



Fishy Fish had this Monterey Chicken (RM 26.75), marinated n grilled chic breast with cheese n seasoned tomatoes. Well, it doesn't really taste as good as any other dish I have tasted before. The mashed potato and broccoli for its side dishes were much better than its chicken in fact xD



I had my Chicken Club Tacos (RM24.96), had 3 tortilla-filled chicken, chopped beef bacon, served with mexican rice and red beans. For a normal consumption, the size of the plate fits as a meal for two haha!!
This is my all-time favourite mexican foodie....but its not bias, I really LOVE this lolx! 





Basically, eating at Chili's doesn't mean that we have to eat CHILLI or 'Chili'??? lolx! Nonetheless, it seems to look like they encouraged customers to eat more, through display of various signage hahahaha!
Yet, you can take my word, there isn't any food in the resto that is TOO spicy that an asian can't take it xD

No comments: